What Sport Is Good For Me Quiz – Test yourself with these simple sports quiz questions and answers! From soccer to Formula 1, see if you know sports trivia!
I used to call myself a son’s son. I grew up playing athletics, cricket, football, rugby. Basically, any type of game I can get into, I will.
What Sport Is Good For Me Quiz
Although I don’t play as much as I used to, I still have a devoted passion for all sports. I check the sports news first thing every morning, and whenever there’s a game on TV, even if it’s something like indoor bowls, I can’t help but watch it.
What Car Should I Buy? Take This Quiz To Find Your Perfect Ride
I know I’m describing the layman here, so I thought it would be fun to come up with some simple sports quiz questions and answers for you to try. These are the types of sports questions you should know without looking for answers off the top of your head. Anyway, that’s the hope!
With sports questions on football, formula 1, fencing and everything in between, I really hope you enjoy this simple sports quiz. I also thought these might be simple sports trivia for kids, so maybe this is a fun quiz you can do with the little ones?
If you’re looking for something a little more challenging, see how you fare in the Greatest Rugby Quiz. It’s tough even if you’re a rugby nut like me.
I really hope you enjoy these sports trivia questions and good luck. And don’t forget to share with your friends and see how they do. Although I bet you are number 1!
Does He Like Me? This Quiz Will Tell You With 90% Accuracy
If you’re looking for some more fun quizzes to do, make sure you check out my other site Ultimate Quiz Questions. This site is full of the world’s best quizzes on every subject, so enjoy!
And if you need a little inspiration or information, check out my other site about fun facts. This website is full of interesting information that will blow your mind, so check it out now!
So, how many questions on this sports quiz do you think are correct? Did you enjoy the sports photo round? Did you find it easy enough, or did some questions throw you off?
1. Which game is called “the beautiful game”? Everyone thinks soccer (soccer for you Americans) is a beautiful game. When it’s played like Spain’s tit-for-tat style that has seen them win two consecutive European Championships and a World Cup, it’s easy to see why.
Challenging Sports Trivia Questions And Answers
2. Which country won the first football world cup? The first football World Cup was held in Uruguay in South America in 1930. In the final they defeated Argentina 4-2 to give Uruguay their first ever victory.
4. What is the total distance of the marathon? It is 26.2 miles or 42.16 kilometers. Basically, a very very long way! You can find more information about the history of the marathon here.
5. How many gold medals has Usain Bolt won? Usain Bolt won 8 gold medals making him the most successful sprinter of all time. Nesta Carter was stripped of her gold medal in the 100m relay at the Beijing 2008 Olympics after testing positive for a banned substance.
6. What is his world record time for 100 meters? Bolt’s world record time of 9.58 seconds! I wonder if it will ever be killed? This is one of those sports questions and answers that always comes up in the local pub quiz, so it’s good to know.
Fun Sports Trivia Questions And Answers
8. What is Muhammad Ali’s real name? It was Cassius Clay. After converting to Islam in 1961, he was known as Muhammad Ali.
9. What is the only game played on the moon? Golf! NASA astronaut Alan Bartlett Shepard grabbed a golf club on Apollo 14 and played golf on the moon.
10. How many NBA championships did Michael Jordan win with the Chicago Bulls? 6. The Chicago Bulls of the 1990s are considered one of the greatest sports teams of all time in any sport.
11. Who has won more tennis Grand Slam titles – Venus Williams or Serena Williams? There’s Serena! She has won a total of 23 Grand Slams, while Venus has only won 7.
Sport Quiz 2021 Apk For Android Download
12. Which country won the first Rugby World Cup? New Zealand won the first Rugby World Cup in 1987. They have won the cup on two other occasions – in 2011 and 2015.
17. Who is the top scorer in the Premier League? Alan Shearer has 260 goals in the Premier League.
18. Masters golf tournament is held on which course? Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia, USA.
20. What is the maximum break you can get in snooker? The maximum interval is 147. That is, paint 15 reds and blacks each, then paint all the other colors.
Easy Sports Quiz Questions & Answers (inc. Picture Round)
22. What is the national sport of Canada? How many of you said ice hockey for that? It’s actually lacrosse that surprised me! A bit of a trick question there!
23. Which team has won the most Champions League (formerly European Cup) in football? Real Madrid has won the Champions League 13 times.
24. Which Formula 1 driver has won the most races in the history of the sport? Lewis Hamilton recently surpassed Michael Schumacher’s record of 100 race wins in his career.
26. How many players are in a rugby league team? Unlike rugby union where there are 15 players per team, rugby league only has 13 players. These are the sports trivia questions that I hope Americans struggle with!
Which Olympic Sports Fit Your Body?
27. Which two teams will play in “El Clasico”? It is one of the biggest rivalries in the football world between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
28. Who won the last Cricket World Cup? England won the Super Over against New Zealand in 2019.
30. F1 legend Ayrton Senna is from which country? Brazil, a place where he is still revered today.
9. Aguero also won the title for Manchester City in 2012 with almost the last kick of the season.
Speak Now 1 Quiz 2 Worksheet
10. Ben Stokes kneeled in the 2019 Cricket World Cup which England won.
A total of 50 points are up for grabs. The question is, how many did you get right on this basic sports quiz? You can tell me in the comments below!
Did you enjoy my simple sports quiz questions and answers? If so, make sure you share with your friends and family! Test them and see how they do. I bet you can beat them. And like I said, this can be fun sports trivia for kids too.
If you enjoyed this quiz, here are some of my other quizzes you might enjoy too! Are you looking for a simple sports quiz to test your knowledge and see how much you know about sports? It will be perfect for you!
The Ultimate New Zealand Quiz: 107 Questions And Answers Beeloved City
In this quiz, you will find a selection of 55 easy sports questions and answers. It includes trivia, multiple choice and even circle a picture!
The questions are about different sports such as football, tennis, cricket, golf but also about famous events (like the Olympics or football World Cup) and of course famous athletes.
Please note that this is a simple quiz which means it should be great for people who don’t know much about sports.
If you are looking for an easy sports quiz for kids, this can also be a great option. First, second and last round will be best for kids.
Academic Decathlon Super Quiz Is A Sport Unto Itself — With The Fans To Prove It
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no additional cost to you!
You can find below 5 rounds of easy questions about sports. The answers are further down to make it easier for you to play
You will also be able to score some bonus points here and there so make sure to put your best effort into them as these extra points can make a huge difference.
Below you will find some easy multiple choice questions about sports. Only one of these answers is correct.
What Sport Is Best For Kids With Adhd To Boost Their Confidence
Below you will find 10 affirmations about sports. Write them true or false. This is a great round to score points as you have a 50% chance of getting it right.
Yes! You made it through 55 questions about sports. Now it’s time to discover what the answers were and how many points you got!
If you want to support our work and get free quizzes, you can help by buying me a coffee.
Join Our Ongoing Commitment To Anti Doping Education By Getting Involved With Our Virtual Clean Sport Week From February 8 12
What career is good for me quiz, what is my sport quiz, best sport for me quiz, what job is good for me quiz, what sport is best for me quiz, what sport suits me quiz, what sport is for me quiz, which sport is best for me quiz, sport questions for quiz, what is your sport quiz, what sport am i good at quiz, quiz what sport is right for me